Monday, September 7, 2020

Bubbe and Fern, Round 2

Greetings and salutations from Bubbe, checking in on Labor Day!

I apologize for the long delay--like many of you, I've been a little bit distracted. I've done some nice "Zoomchats" with various organizations (like the ladies at modernmahjong.com, video available here), but other than that, I haven't been able to sit down and put an article together--let alone another book!

Lucky for me, my friend Fern Bernstein invited me to do another podcast with her. It's up today, full of tips and tricks....and it refers back to one of my favorite games, written about here. Really one for the ages.

While I try to get my brain together to write another real article, feel free to read the 2015 article and listen to my chat with Fern. And check in with me when you get a chance, I always love hearing from you: bubbefischer@gmail.com

Talk to you sooner than 4+ months....I promise!

Bubbe Fischer

No comments:

Post a Comment