Monday, March 29, 2021

QUICK 2021 Overview!

Greetings and salutations from your vaccinated Bubbe, who has never been more ready to get rid of a year and a card.

 

I'm not going to go into too much detail on this first post, because so many of you have yet to get your cards. I'm sure you're waiting with bated breath, as I was—so at least I can give you an overview.

 

The first comment that I'm going to make is that you're going to love this new card. It sounds like the folks in New York City recognized our pain and how much we missed some old hands, because they're back! 

 

The overall number of hands hasn't changed dramatically. There's one fewer Singles and Pairs hand (if you're a stickler, there are still the same number with two that are slight variations on one another). There's an extra 369 hand. 

 

Exposures of five Flowers are back, in a few places on the card besides just the Quint section. There are no Multiplication hands this year, but stay alert! There's a Winds hand tossed into the Like Numbers section, and 2021 hands in the Winds and Dragons section.

 

As in last year's card, there are very few concealed hands, which is good news for many of you who are afraid of them. You know what Bubbe says, don't be afraid of any hand, let the tiles talk to you and tell you what to play. The better you know the card, the better your chances of finding the right hand for your tiles!!

 

Finally, I'm very happy to confirm something that many of you anticipated: the Soaps have been liberated! Last year, for 2020, you needed at minimum a pair of Soaps to make the Year hand, and as we all know, a pair must be natural. It was very restrictive for someone like me, whose natural reaction when seeing one Soap is to go for the Year hand. Getting a pair is never an easy thing.

 

This year, there are four hands that require one single Soap and two hands that require a kong of Soaps--meaning that you could use Jokers for some or all of them! Of course, for the Big Hand, you're going to need three individual Soaps, no Jokers...and it's back to 75 cents.

 

As I said, I don't want to drill down too much yet. It's only Monday, it's still March—I’ll be posting more articles throughout the week, and you may choose to hold off reading them until you get your card. I'm sure there'll be plenty of time for you to review them once you get it!

 

As usual, if you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me: bubbefischer@gmail.com . I love hearing from you!

 

Talk to you soon.

 

Bubbe Fischer


  

9 comments:

  1. 1s, 2s, dragons, and flowers are for sure will be hot commodities this year. And even winds will be useful. I also noticed that they spelled out as much as they could in those parentheses. There should be no confusion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over this past year we noticed a lot of discard walls with multiple flowers in it. This year flowers and 2s are golden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for publishing this so quickly, really looking forward to it getting to AZ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bubbe! It’s time to read your book’s pattern section again. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first symptoms of ALS occurred in 2011, but was diagnosed in 2013. I had severe symptoms ranging from shortness of breath, balance problems, couldn't walk without a walker or a power chair, i had difficulty swallowing and fatigue. I was given medications which helped but only for a short burst of time, then i decided to try alternative measures and began on ALS Formula treatment from Dr Oso herbal center t, It has made a tremendous difference for me via email: drosohaberhome@gmail.com  . I had improved walking balance, increased appetite, muscle strength, improved eyesight and others. DR oso treatment is the best treatment ever,  please try and contact him for any kind of virus or disease .  

    Email} drosohaberhome@gmail.com

    WhatsApp /call +2348162084839

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to share this great testimony to the world on how Dr VOODOO cure me from HSV1&2 with his herbs, I was nervous when i first contact him about the cure for HSV but i decided to give him a try because i was desperate to get cured and be free from HSV. Dr VOODOO prepared the remedy and sent it to me through UPS,which I use just the way Dr VOODOO instructed me and thank God today I am a beneficiary to this cure and I went back to the hospital after 7 days of taking the herbs and I tested HSV1&2 Negative. So I will tell you all who are looking for a cure to his/her HSV1&2 that Dr VOODOO took research before he could finally get the solution to it and a lot of people are benefiting from him right now. He also cured my friend from HPV. Dr VOODOO heals with natural herbs. Please I urge you to contact him now through his email address: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or call and WhatsApp him on +2348140120719. He is capable of curing HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HPV, HSV1&2, CANCER of all kinds, DIABETES and so many other infections.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MY HIV HEALING TESTIMONY

    My mouth is short of words, i am so happy because Dr voodoo has healed me
    from HIV which i have been suffering from the past 5years now, i have
    spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, i have
    tried all means in life to always i can become HIV negative one day, but
    there was no answer until i found Dr voodoo the parish of African who
    provide me some healing herbs that i uses , now i am glad telling everyone
    that i am now HIV Negative, i am very happy, thank you Dr voodoo for
    helping my life comes back newly without any form of crisis, may the good
    lord that i serve blessed you Dr voodoo and equip you to the higher grade
    for healing my life. i am so amazed. so i will announced to everyone in
    this whole world that is HIV positive to please follow my advice and get
    healed on time, because we all knows that HIV disease is a deadly
    type,contact Dr voodoo for your HIV healing herbs today at:
    voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com He will be always happy to assist you
    online and ensure you get healed on time, contact Dr voodoo today for
    your healing hearbs immediately, you can also
    add him on whatsApp +2348140120719 thank you sir.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The greatest Joy in my life today is that i have been cured of Herpes by a Doctor called Dr. Ishiaku, I was infected with HERPES Disease in 2019, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution,so that my body can be okay. Until one faithful day as I was browsing the internet I saw a testimony on how Dr. Ishiaku has helped people in curing Herpes and other diseases, quickly copied his What - sApp number so I contacted him for a solution for my Herpes disease, So Dr. Ishiaku told me that he was going to prepare his herbal medicine for my health which he sent to me, luckily after 2week my Herpes was cured. Dr Ishiaku is well recognized as one of the best herbalist doctors in Africa, you don't have to be sad anymore or cry anymore on this disease when the cure is available. The medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT,there's no special diet when taking the medicine. He also cures ALS, HIV AIDS, HPV, DIABETES and lots more.


    For enquiries:

    E-mail: ishiakuherbalcure@yahoo.com


    What - sApp: +2348180828544

    ReplyDelete
  9. I MUST EXPRESS MY APPRECIATION TO DR AKHERE FOR RESCUING ME FROM HSV 1&2 PREDICAMENT
    Are you paying $189 a week for Valtrex or $67 for Acyclovir to suppress your outbreaks? Have you considered your yearly prescription costs for these drugs, $2000+ a year! Anyone who has herpes can attest to the painful and embarrassing symptoms. Unfortunately, many find that doctor recommended products are frequently not effective at taking care of the problem. But DR Akhere itua herbal remedy will get to the root of the cause and cure you completely rather than suppress outbreaks with medication. and leave you happier, healthier, and outbreak FREE!. I came across a post on google on how Hsv 1 & 2 was Cured by Dr Akhere Itua, so I coped his webpage and Dm him immediately he respond and after our conversation, he sent me some herbal medicine and soap which I make used of as Instructed since November 13 till this now no more herpes virus, I have done several test and still negative. I will not hesitate to endorse his website at https://drakhereherbalhome.wixsite.com/website to anyone who want to get cured with your herbal medication. email at drakhereherbalhome017@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete